Alpha introduced the world’s first rubber rheometer in 1964, and since then it has been a world authority in elastomer rheology, creating robust precision machines for both industrial and manufacturing environments to supports companies at the highest level of production. In November 2016 Alpha Technologies and Netzsch Analyzing & Testing announced their collaborative sales partnership. This partnership will allow the companies to offer products and services across both brand names to existing and future customers. “The focus for both companies has always been providing our customers with meaningful process data that drives critical business decisions,” said Kevin Yang, VP of Sales and Marketing of Alpha Technologies. “Alpha and Netzsch are ideal partners offering solutions from characterizing raw materials to final products in the elastomer field. Customers will find optimum solutions within the portfolio and can benefit from the outstanding service support of both companies,” said Dr. Juergen Blumm, Managing Director of Sales and Marketing from Netzsch Analyzing & Testing.
Tire Technology Expo 2017, Booth C524, 8011
- Readers were also interested in
- Related articles
- Bald ist es soweitDie Deutsche Kautschuk-Tagung 2012 öffnet in Nürnberg ihre Pforten
- Digitale Serviceleistungen für Gummi-Spritzgieß-AnlagenDigital services for rubber injection moulding systems
- Von der Strategie-Entscheidung zur PraxisIndustrie 4.0 ist kein Selbstzweck
- InspektionssystemK 2016: Zuverlässige Defekterkennung auf matten Oberflächen