“In Jorge Nogueira, a recognized industry and market expert is taking over as CEO,” said Matthias Zachert, Chairman of the Shareholders’ Committee of Arlanxeo. “He will drive the company forward in a persisting difficult market environment.” Until now, Nogueira has headed up the Tire & Specialty Rubbers (TSR) business unit of ARLANXEO. He has served as a member of the Executive Board since the company was founded in April 2016.
At the same time, Zachert thanked the current CEO: “Jan Paul de Vries outstandingly positioned Arlanxeo in its establishment phase and was instrumental in ensuring that it has become one of the strongest players in the rubber sector. I wish him all the best for the future, both professionally and personally.”
Jorge Nogueira was born in Argentina. His career began in Brazil with the U.S. company Dow Chemical. After holding various managerial positions at the French chemical company Rhône-Poulenc in Brazil, China, the United States and France, he became CEO of the Brazilian company Petroflex S.A. in 2007. After Petroflex was acquired by Lamnxess, Nogueira served in various leadership positions with the specialty chemicals company beginning in 2008. He has been in charge of the Tire & Specialty Rubbers business unit since January 2015.
Christian Widdershoven will join the four-member Executive Board of ARLANXEO on behalf of LANXESS. He is currently Managing Director of Arlanxeo Netherlands B.V. and head of the Keltan EPDM business. Born in the Netherlands, Widdershoven previously held leadership positions in the rubber sector at DSM and Lamnxess.
- Readers were also interested in
- Related articles
- Digitization process in Rubber IndustryTransparency and Traceability in Rubber Processing
- Injection Transfer Moulding in Zeiten von Industrie 4.0Automatisierte Fertigungsprozesse für Gummiformteile
- Anspruchsvolle Rezepturen erfordern eine hochentwickelte MischtechnikDas Tandemverfahren revolutioniert die Reifenindustrie
- Partnerschaftliches Konzept zur Umsetzung von Industrie 4.0Industry 4.0 and the 4P-Model
ARLANXEO Deutschland GmbH
Alte Heerstraße 2