It extends the color space potential of high chroma shades for packaging, consumer electronics, household appliances, sporting goods and other specialty applications. “Lumina Royal Dragon Gold provides attractive shades, especially in combination with yellow pigments or in black reduction,” says Marc Dumont, Head of Marketing for Pigments for Plastics at BASF. “Our customers will be able to formulate new looks of greenish gold hues with exceptional sparkling and brilliance.” Because of its unique coloristic properties, the pigment enables exploring new boundaries of the colors and effects space for a wide range of colored plastics applications and allows a greater formulation flexibility to customers. It additionally enables approaching brilliance of coatings finishes when applied in a high gloss polymer molding. The effect pigment joins five previously launched highly chromatic Lumina Royal pigments including Aqua, Blue, Indigo, Magenta and Copper that are being widely adopted.
Hall/Booth 5/C21 + C22
- Leser interessierten sich auch für
- Verwandte Artikel
- AdditiveK 2016: The food stays fresh longer
- Digitale Serviceleistungen für Gummi-Spritzgieß-AnlagenMaschinenlaufzeit optimieren oder einfach nur Industrie 4.0?
- The Tyre IndustryDie Reifen-Industrie – Ein Jahrhundert Innovationen und kein Ende in Sicht
- Melamine foamK 2016: Enables excellent acoustics and good fire safety