Graphene nanotubes, also known as single wall carbon nanotubes, are a universal additive that significantly improves the properties of materials. The elastomers industry is the market with the highest potential to take advantage of this innovative material. “Speaking about the unprecedented characteristics of nanotubes, such as superior conductivity, extreme strength and thermal dissipation, I would highlight their extremely low loading rates which are necessary in order to achieve significant material improvements. In fact, this is at the root of a whole range of benefits Tuball can offer your materials,” Ocsial Europe Sales and Marketing Director Christoph Siara said. “Tuball nanotubes are already being successfully applied in fields such as electronics, automotive, manufacturing, as well as consumer goods. In particular, their unique combination of superior conductivity, improved mechanical properties and colouration ability is opening the door to a new era of advanced silicones for cable accessories and wearable devices. As for tyres with Tuball, they are the first single additive ever allowing for previously unachievable improvements in energy efficiency, abrasion resistance and wet grip, simultaneously These advantages encourage more and more producers to switch to graphene nanotubes as the most beneficial additive”, – Siara summarised.
- Leser interessierten sich auch für
- Verwandte Artikel
- LPKF Inlineweld 6200Laserschweißanlage für medizin-technische Materialien
- Keltan 13561CHochmolekulare EPDM-Typen
- KautschukeSmart Silicone Elastomer Science for automotive Applications and innovative Technology for 3D Printing
- RobotikModulares Roboter-Hygiene-Design erschließt neue Einsatzmöglichkeiten in sensitiven Umgebungen