The IISRP announced the initiation of a project to conduct the life cycle assessment of four major elastomers including ESBR, SSBR, BR and SBS with more than 30 plant sites participating in this global project.
„This is a major initiative for the IISRP and one that we have focused our resources on to provide more information on the environmental impact of SR production“, stated James L. McGraw, the IISRP Managing Director and CEO. „This project further emphasizes our focus on environmental health and safety issues which has been forefront in our mission“, he added. The project with be conducted by PRé Consultants based in The Netherlands with offices worldwide.
- Leser interessierten sich auch für
- Verwandte Artikel
- Institute & VerbändeFrauenfußball-WM: Kunstrasen mit Kautschuk-Granulat massiv in der Kritik
- Institute & VerbändeLanxess: Bilanzzahlen spiegeln erste Erfolge der Neuausrichtung
- Institute & VerbändeSolvay presents a breakthrough in Highly Dispersible Silica for tires
- Institute & VerbändeFreudenberg-NOK developed bio-renewable EPDM-rubber
- K 2013 makes the differencePlastics makes the world go around