The conference highlights the latest and most important scientific concepts and advanced processing techniques in rubber and polymer science and technology. Experts from all over the world will give keynote presentations. Recognized industrial experts will identify future trends in the rubber industry. Basic researchers will present studies to understand, and therefore, predict the properties of final products. The poster session is an additional good opportunity for scientific discussions and knowledge exchange.
- New Polymers
- Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Vulcanization Chemistry
- Elastomer Physics
- Compounding Machinery and Mixing
- Extrusion, Calendering, Injection-Moulding
- Tire Technology
- Additives and Modifiers
- Friction and Wear
- Aging, Life time prediction
- Elastomer Analysis
- Environment, Green technology, Sustainability
Call for papers
The organizers invite prospective presenters to submit an abstract on any conference theme. The abstract written in English will be – once accepted by the Scientific Committee – the final document published in the Conference Proceedings. For this reason the organizer asks prospective presenters to follow these guidelines when creating the abstract:
- Page format DIN A 4
- Not longer than one page (approx. 900 words)
- Arial 12 pt
- Justified print
- First line: Title (bold), centered
- Second line: Authors (please underline presenting author’s name), italic
- Third line: Contact (for example DIK e. V., Hannover, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please separate each paragraph by a line
- Please do not use page numbers
On the DIK website there is a template under “Call for Papers”, direct access here: www.DIKautschuk.de/khk.
Submission deadline for the abstract is March 1, 2016. Notification of acceptance is June 15, 2016. Please forward the abstract preferably using either PDF or Microsoft Word by email to email@example.com.
An additional full manuscript (long version) will be appended as electronic version to the Conference Proceedings. Every accepted lecturer will get detailed information about the manuscript recommendations later on.
- Readers were also interested in
- Related articles
- Science and PracticeImpressions of the DKG Conference 2015
- German Rubber ConferenceImpressions of the DKG Conference 2014
- NewsBluestar Silicones increased custom compounding capacity in Spain
- NewsUK silicone moulder TRP adds Desma machine to production line
- News / KHK 201612. Kautschuk-Herbst-Kolloquium 2016: Einladung und Call for Papers
- Bald ist es soweitDie Deutsche Kautschuk-Tagung 2012 öffnet in Nürnberg ihre Pforten
- Interview with Boris Engelhardt, Managing Director of the German Rubber SocietyVery Welcome to DKT / IRC 2015 in Nuremberg!
- NewsCountries on the Danube: 4th Rubber Symposium in October
Deutsches Institut für Kautschuktechnologie e.V.
Eupener Str. 33