(Abstract) This new roller, designated EL 24, features a high thermal load capacity of up to 170 °C, well above that of conventional rollers in use. The EL 24 also offers better frictional resistance and compression behavior than conventional elastomer feed rollers. Worthy of notice is the fact that the new roller is white. In addition, and importantly for the semiconductor industry, it is also silicon-free.
Full article in German only.
- Readers were also interested in
- Related articles
- Rubber Mixing LinesGains in energy efficiency by modernisation of mixing lines
- Science and PracticeImpressions of the DKG Conference 2015
- German Rubber ConferenceImpressions of the DKG Conference 2014
- Produktbilder zur Tire Technology Expo 2018Products from Tire Technology Expo 2018
- Bald ist es soweitDie Deutsche Kautschuk-Tagung 2012 öffnet in Nürnberg ihre Pforten
- International Tire Design and Manufacturing Exhibition and ConferenceInternational Conference and Exhibition on Tire Design and Manufacturing in Cologne
- CalenderingIKV Kolloquium 2012 mit mehr als 600 Teilnehmern
- NewsDer Gründer des Gummi-Spritzgießmaschinen-Herstellers LWB-Steinl Alfred Steinl ist verstorben