|Veranstaltungsort||BluePoint Brussels, Brussels|
Let us discuss the challenges, latest developments and future of chemical recycling with experts from the industry, research institutes, European and national authorities.
A networking cocktail will be held on the evening of the 10th of September.
CHEMICAL RECYCLING: A COMPLEMENTARY SOLUTION FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
- Why does chemical recycling matter?
- Financing the infrastructure required for further development
CHEMICAL RECYCLING: FOOD CONTACT APPLICATIONS
- Appropriate regulatory framework to ensure safety of food contact plastics
- How do we ensure the safety and circularity of food contact materials?
- The key role of chemical recycling in circularity of flexible packaging
CHEMICAL RECYCLING: THE EU NATIONAL PLASTICS PACTS AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Chemical recycling in national legislations
- Coordinating waste management strategies
- End of Waste and REACH: a real regulatory challenge
CHEMICAL RECYCLING: A NEED FOR GLOBAL COLLABORATION
Contribution to establishing circular waste management infrastructure in less developed countries
CHEMICAL RECYCLING: STATE-OF-THE-ART, ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT AND STANDARDIZATION
- Chemical recycling: a young industry willing to grow fast
- Chemical recycling Europe: Your voice in Brussels
- Life Cycle Assessment of chemical recycling technologies (a comparative study)
CHEMICAL RECYCLING: PROOF OF INCORPORATION
- How to verify sustainability claims and incorporation of chemically recycled feedstock
- Mass-balance standardization
- Bringing Artificial intelligence to chemical recycling: improving recyclability