Offered in a wide variety of sizes to meet an array of applications from small to large output requirements, these machines are ideally adapted for direct feeding of extrusion, calendering and other rubber processing equipment. The new ZX neo machines incorporate several upgrades to the current Rotomex offering, including a safety clutch that releases when a torque limit is reached to prevent damage to the machine or two temperature control units, whereby the gear pump housing and the head can now be controlled independently. This creates an opportunity to achieve higher throughputs. Other features are a fully integrated loop control that is ready to easily connect with downstream equipment, an optimized handling of the rubber leakage and a disassembly aid for the breaker plate. Moreover, the larger operator panel that includes a scandisk memory card port to allow for easy recording of production data. In addition, there is a database of service information that provides details about critical spare parts, and who at Troester to contact for troubleshooting and service needs. The ZX 75neo and ZX 120neo are now available in addition to the conventional Rotomex sizes. A ZX 75neo will be exhibited on the DKT Expo in Nuremberg.
DKT 2018 Stand 12-517
- Readers were also interested in
- Related articles
- Industrie 4.0 und vernetzte Systeme im BrennpunktRubber injection moulding combined with robotics and automation
- Mixing Room SolutionsDKT 2018: Mixing Room Solutions
- Tuball NanotubesHigh-performance Rubbers and Silicones with Graphene Nanotubes
- Silikonverarbeitung mit einer 8 mm kleinen EinheitDKT 2018: Cool way of Silicone Processing